Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 year old male. I have suffered from following problem÷ 1>I went to neuro physician for some problem but he abused me highly addictive clonazepam for 6 months. Out of frustration I left his treatment. My life turned hell due to his treatment. 2>My elder cousin abused me mentally for 7 years straight but I kicked him off my life. 3>I wanted to get admissions in b tech but my parents did not allowed me to. 4>I faced backlog in my semester exams due to negligence of my patents. They did not understood my problem and I was made to suffer again. My professor used to personally insult me in front of whole class of graduates. My parents did not bother too. After many hellish experiences of life. whom to ask for cure?

1 Doctor Answered
Hello lybrate-user, I don't know why you feel like this that everyone abused you in past and even your parents didn't help you ever. But still I want to stay you that make your self positive and be positive for every thing. Try to see the second part or I can say their perceptions towards you or situation. Or you can do one more thing to improve your life that make your self so strong that no body can heart you and be a strong and ideal personality that everyone will phrase you for your qualities. If you can study try to read books on psychology. It will help you to come out from your problems. Read some inspirational stories also. IF you want any other help you can contact us.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.