I have dust allergy. It cause runny nose. It sometimes cause breathlessness me. Please suggest me great medicine for controlling my problem.

Hello, you should drink lukewarm water. •Gargle, twice with hot saline water. • Tk, steam twice. •Avoid, cold intake, exposure to cold climate, dust, smoke, junk food ,nicotine.•tk, homoeopathic medicine: @ Bryonia alb. 30-6 pills, thrice. @ Arsanic alb 30-6 pills, twice. Go for meditation to charge your body and lungs with plenty of Oxygen  in order to clear nasal passage. •Report wkly, your feedback matters for further follow up,  please. Tk,  care.
In Allopathy, anti-histaminics or immunosuppressant medicines like steroids are used which only give temporary relief, with the problem returning once the medicine is stopped. On the other hand, during Homeopathy treatment of allergy is cured by strengthening the immune system and the symptoms subside on their own. At the same time, it needs to be understood that this is purely natural allergy treatment. No steroids or anti allergic medicines are used. The immunity is strengthened by Homeopathy instead of being suppressed as happens with allopathic treatment. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance.