Hi doctors, am getting pain in my shoulders and neck. Am sleeping in bed where its not equally balanced. Please let me know can I sleep without bed in iron cot with plastic charpoy. Kindly advice.

Hi doctors, am getting pain in my shoulders and neck. Am ...
Take Rhus tox 200 in homoeopathy twice daily.
Just changing the bedding may not work. What might be the cause for the neck and shoulder pain? If you are leading a sedentary life with no exercise at all then you should change the habit. A healthy lifestyle is very important to be healthy and fit. Start mild exercise for the neck and shoulders. Go for a brisk walk for 30 minutes everyday. Learn yoga. Do not sit more than 30 mins on a chair. Keep moving your body parts / Stretch your body frequently. Maintain ideal weight. Eat healthy food so that you do not gain weight. Have more of fruits and vegetables everyday. Get yourself medical check up once a year by a doctor.
This is cervical pain (neck pain) and that's the reason the pain radiates until the shoulder blades. If you keep ice that would help and along side you can do hot water fermentation. You shall use cervical collar which would help you to reduce the radiating pain ie. Due to the nerve compression.