My daughter was born pre-term 33 weeks and her birth weight was 1.4 kg. Now she is 14 month old and weight is 7.5 kg. She is not putting on weight as required. Her diet includes. 1 chapati with milk or dal. Rice with vegetables. Ragu.cerelac. Oats.Cows milk 1 cup. Please let me know if I can give her some supplement to gain weight.

My daughter was born pre-term 33 weeks and her birth weig...
Hi You can give her similac for 12 month plus baby 3 scoops in 150 ml water once daily in place of regular milk. Also give her khichdi with more dal and made in ghee which will increase her protein and add veggies to it. If you eat eggs start with boiled egg's yolk thrice a week But first introduce egg slowly In normal milk add powder of almond.