I am suffering from mouth ulcer basically both side of tongue (becomes Red) since long time (approx 1 year last time I had fill a teeth by the Dr. but I did not used a cap in teeth. Please suggest me best solution.

I am suffering from mouth ulcer basically both side of to...
Is your ulcer in your mouth due to any sharp edges of the tooth or filling, that needs to checked. Also only after going to dentist, you will b able to find out the right cause and the right treatment for ulcer. As for the cap, if it's an root CA treated tooth it's safe to go for a cap, or else if it's a large filling. Again only after examination of your mouth it can b decided.
All filling doesn't require a cap, if RCT is done the you need it, I don't know what kind of filling you have it, so it's better to visit your nearby dentist and have a check up and get the dental expert opinion, I am sure mouth ulcer is not because of filling done to your teeth, let it be clear for you.