Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

I am married in jan 2017 to a boy from London, after marriage he back London in 3 days and we have no intercourse in 3 days, we have chance but I don't know why he just do oral and sleep, now I reached London on March 2017, I am virgin with hymen, now we try sex from near about 3 months but still I am virgin with my tight vagina, every time when my husband try to insert in vagina after a little force in few seconds his sperm ejaculate on my vagina not a 1 mm his penis enter in my vagina, every time I feel soo aggressive and irritated, he ask that its my fault I need a minor operation for break hymen of my tight vagina, I argued with him that I never hear that in my life about this type of operation, but I openly ask with shy I am waiting for the time to break my virginity with my husband th sex, I know very well I am not needed any operation but needs medical advice. I many time use lubricant and oil on his penis but same result his sperm ejaculate within seconds on my vagina. Need advice from female doctors can I need a minor operation I am really confused and one another thing is he always ask me at time of sex for not removing bra, I am surprise men are crazy about see naked breast but my man not to see my nude breast, please advice me.

Hi, Please don't blame each other. Don't spoil your relationship. Please know that not able to insert penis in vagina is not uncommon. You are not the only couple with this difficulty. It will benefit you to understand why penis is not going inside. Study attentively and you will stop blaming each other. Your relationship will become beautiful. No surgery is needed. Happiness doctor,