Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering uneasy my health I am 28 years old I check BP freikvently it's very time 130/90 to 140/90 how to control naturally and I have cheat pain and neck pain.

1 Doctor Answered
If you have chest pain please consult a cardiologist immediately and also please reduce your tension .normal bp for your age is 121/80 and also it can reach a maximum of 133/84. This is cervical pain (neck pain) and that's the reason the pain radiates until the shoulder blades. If you keep ice that would help and along side you can do hot water fermentation. You shall use cervical collar which would help you to reduce the radiating pain ie. Due to the nerve compression.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.