Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

My elder brother is 32 years old. Blood group B+. Newly married. But todays we knew that he lost his sex power. There is any solution? Any Dr. you refer? I need your help urgently.

An occasional episode of an erectile failure, due to functional or situational causes like fatigue, tension or pressure to respond and perform, is one of the common causes of erectile dysfunction. This anxiety, if re-lived during subsequent similar encounters, would result in repeated failures. However, if a man reports erection of adequate quality in one situation and not in another, one can conclude that the problem is largely psychological. Alcohol, tobacco, drugs, steroid diabetes, vascular disorders and radical cancer surgeries of the abdomen and pelvis are amongst the common causes of organic impotence. For your brother's sexual problem of erectly dysfunction he need to come in person for detail history and laboratory investigation if required. However it has nothing do with his blood group.
Your elder brother lost his sex power. Yes, there is treatment solution. He needs to take some treatment to make strong your pelvic floor muscles and make semen thick in consistency. He has to follow certain instructions for permanent solution to sex problem. I give you 100 % guarantee for harder, stronger erection. If interested, I advise you to tell me your eating habits and any addiction to alcohol or cigarette, for better guidance and natural, safe and permanent treatment.