Hi I am nearly 20 years old and both last sides of my teeth's bottom teeth set are swollen (in hindi masoor dono taraf niche vaale daanto ke last teeth k side vaala masoor sooj gya hai both side left and right) is this due to wisdom teeth or akal daar or any other reason please tell. It does, t pain but very very very light pain like its no pain. So what might me developing?

Hi I am nearly 20 years old and both last sides of my tee...
Dear Lybrate user, Your wisdom teeth are erupting from both the sides. Do not worry. You can do warm saline rinses foe the gum swelling. Brush regularly. Visit your dentist and get a check up done. If the teeth are erupting properly then there is no need to worry.
Yes it might be because of the eruption of wisdom tooth... as this is the usual age... If you have pain and discomfort and before it increases in intensity and for smooth eruption of teeth you may take homoeopathic medicine Mag Car 30 tds for 1 week..