Hi, my name is Akhil, age: 22 am getting wisdom teeth from lower jaw at both sides should I go for removal or not as it has started 5 months back only but the little of pain have started from few days onwards please explain clearly.

Hi, my name is Akhil, age: 22 am getting wisdom teeth fro...
Hello, I kindly advice you to visit your near by dentist to get the clinical check up done Your concerning dentist may advice you to go for xray (OPG) to evaluate the position of the tooth in the bone and treatment option will be given accordingly. Kindly follow the instructions and put an end to your sufferings.
Dear Lybrate user, Please visit your dentist and get check up and X-ray done for the wisdom teeth. If the teeth are erupting properly then there is no need for getting them removed. Maintain good oral hygiene.
If wisdom teeth is erupting in a proper way no need to extract. Sometimes even erupting in correct position gum surrounding the teeth will get inflammation due to food impaction. Do salt water gargling every time after meal. Operculectomy can also be done. It means doctor will remove gum surrounding the tooth and provides way tooth to erupt. If wisdom teeth is not erupting in correct position and causing damage to adjacent tooth defineyly it should be removed.
Yes you should go for its removal as they are extra teeth and donot help in chewing.
Wait fr another few daya as its very normal for wisdom teeth. Bt if it's continued to pain then you should consult with a gynaecologist.