My leg toes pain when wake up after sleep is blood circulation low in my leg what to do doctor.

My leg toes pain when wake up after sleep is blood circul...
Take Rhus tox 30c once daily for 3 days.
Firstly if you smoke,you need to stop doing it,it hampers blood circulation,also get your uric acid levels checked in blood.One exercise you can do is elevate your legs at an angle of 45 degree(by keeping pillows under your both the legs) for 15 min before going to sleep at night,it will help in flushing away the toxins and give relief from pain in the legs.
Hello, It's a beginning of osteo arthritis. Go, for a test of Uric acid, please. Tk, plenty of water. Go for stretch exercise for foot. Avoid, alcohol, junk food, nicotine, cold intake & sour intake. Tk, homoeopathic medicine:@.Rhus tox 200-6 pills, thrice. Tk, care.
Check your uric acid levels, if more than 5, you need meds.