I need to know about the contraceptive pills which would be safe for my wife to use it regularly. As I'm not that fond of using condoms. Thanks.

I need to know about the contraceptive pills which would ...
There are various contraceptive pills available... but as they are hormonal and have many side effects and in long run have found to produce cancer.. so my advise is to get use to condoms as they are the best and safe... There are very good qaulity of them available for better pleasure.
Weight gain Clinical studies have found no consistent association between the use of birth control pills and weight fluctuations. However, many people taking the pill report experiencing some fluid retention, especially in the breast and hip areas 1. Intermenstrual spotting Approximately 50% of people using the pill experience vaginal bleeding between expected periods 2. Nausea Some people experience mild nausea when first taking the pill, but symptoms usually subside after a short period of time. 3. Breast tenderness Birth control pills may cause breast enlargement or tenderness. .most importantly Missed periods ABOVE ALL R D BAD EFFECTS OF PILL please THINK TWICE BEFORE U START.
Saheli.