I am 25 year old male. I am suffering from teeth sensitivity for past 1 month. I had visited more than 6 dentists. Actual problem is that I have sensitivity in all teeth all the time. Also when I speak it causes severe pain and sensitivity in all teeth. I am using sensodine toothpaste but no relief and medicines as well. Dentist told me that all the wisdom tooth surgery will be required. I am very confused. Is the wisdom tooth extraction will be the solution. Please assist.

I am 25 year old male. I am suffering from teeth sensitiv...
Use dasanakanthi choornam as toothe paste. It will help.
Sensitivity and wisdom tooth extraction is two things, they told for extraction may be bcoz you have problem with wisdom teeth. For sensitivity please try ENAFIX and ELSENZ tooth paste.
Pain and sensitivity differs. Sensitivity occurs when you take a very hot or cold items ,due to cold breeze etc .if you have pain you cannot able to chew, you while severe pain while eating even a soft item ,sometimes you may get pain just if you touch your opposing teeth. So differentiate between pain and sensitivity. Sensitivity reduces through RA- Thermoseal tooth paste. What you do is take paste on your finger and apply it directly on the teeth and wait for 15 to 20 min and wash off .do like this twice or thrice a day .gradually your sensitivity decreases. But if you have infection or any deep cavity pain occurs and this pain will not reduce by tooth pastes. So go for appropriate treatment.