I am having a pain in my teeth, and I did a medical checkup and the doctor told me my teeth are decayed.

I am having a pain in my teeth, and I did a medical check...
Hello! Dear Lybrate User. Whenever a tooth develops cavity that reaches pulp and affects its vitality, leading to infection and severe tooth pain, there are only two options available. First, Root Canal treatment and second, to remove the tooth by getting it extracted. Nowdays, single sitting RCTs are done and the procedure is almost painless. Consult a dentist for further inquires.
Yes teeth pain and teeth decay are related to each other. Based on tooth x-ray treatment can be done. If required root canal will be done if not a simple filling will solve your problem
Consult a dentist get filling done you may require rct n cap better don't delay.
Dear Lybrate user, Please visit your dentist and get the decayed teeth treated. A thorough clinical examination along with an X-ray will be helpful for treating your teeth. Please do not rely on medicines for pain control as the relief they provide is only temporary. Only treatment will provide you permanent relief.
Then you should fill it as soon as possible and if it's still more deep you have to go for root canal treatment and crown there after.
Decayed teeth require to be treated by doinf either fillings or rct depending on the depth of the cavity. Go to a dentist ,get the xray done of the tooth to decide the treatment.
Get those decayed teeth filled up.