Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 40 years old. I hve got fibroids in uterus. I had 2 c section. Wen I get my periods It is vry painful. I can not bear the pain. Doctor told me if you remove the fibroids it vil grow again so he suggested me nt to operate. He also told me nt to remove the uterus so soon as its avry young age. Pls adv pain is vry painful. Is dare any medicines dat I cn tke. Pls reply urgently. Thnkyou.

1 Doctor Answered
The best treatment is homoeopathy as under it the fibroid can resolve completely as well as you can live pain free. The only thing is it acts best if the medicine is selected after considering all the details. So advise is to consult for a detailed case. You may try taking Hom. Medicine Aurum Mur Natronatum 30 3 doses stat 1 hourly. And see if it helps.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.