I have a urine infection and I had tested my urine that contains some puss cells please suggest me what is the cure and what are the reasons behind this.

I have a urine infection and I had tested my urine that c...
Frequent episodes of urinary tract infections are common conditions. Conventionally, courses of antibiotics are administered. Though antibiotics take care of the acute infection, antibiotics never prevent the recurrence. Homeopathic comes to rescue which helps control and prevent recurrences of urinary tract infections. Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic remedies for UTI are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance