My son is 5 yrs. Since he has been diagnosed as a mild autism .because of this I am facing many problems like he is speech delay ,flickering and main issue is that he is not telling abt his potty .Where he is sitting at same place he do his potty .be'coze of this we are facing allot problems and school people are not considering such kind of problem.

Mam your may need a visual schedule or behavior modification therapy to remember the steps for using the bathroom In this method we need two or even three people available to work in shifts. Your child should be in regular underwear with no pants for easy access and so you can clearly see if they have had an accident. Give your child plenty of liquids, which will encourage urination and increase the opportunities to reward successful attempts. Sitting on the potty needs to be a fun time, with games, puzzles or social interaction. Blow bubbles, bring a TV and DVD player into the bathroom, sing songs, give the child candy, etc. Make sure the child cannot access any of these items outside of the bathroom For further clarification you can consult SPEECH THERAPIST trained in ABA.