Hi, I have problem to my teeth, blood comes ever time when I eat and brush also, Please give me salutation.

Hi, I have problem to my teeth, blood comes ever time whe...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Scaling.
Warm saline rinses get professional teeth cleaning done.
Dear Sir, Please get your oral health checked by your dentist since bleeding due to eating and brushing is a sign of gum disease. Please get a check up done as professional scaling may be beneficial for your condition.
You may have little effect of pyorrhea,so go for deep cleaning and scaling your teeth.
Get scaling done from a dentist, that will solve your problem.
Hi lybrate-user you are sufering from gingival inflammation. Do visit a dentist an do scaling of your teth. It will help.
bleeding gums are the sign of infection due to deposit of plaque and calculus on teeth. go for scaling and polishing of teeth. use a mouthwash twice daily after brushing.
Hello bleeding when you eat or brush it is sign that your gum is not healthy. So I advised go to the dentist and get professional teeth cleaning (scaling and polishing) done .brush twice daily. Use dental floss. That will improve condition.
Kindly visit the dentist near you for complete scaling.
Hello Lybrate user. - Use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! Brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth. - Floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque. - Control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress. - You may need deep cleaning along with surgical curettage or gum strengthening procedure. Kindly consult a dentist in person.
Gums bleeding is due to infection in gums. Get scalling done by dentist. Take vit c tab for one week. Use proper brushing techniques. Brush, floss n use mouthwash twice daily. Massage your gums with your finger tips after brushing. Keep your tongue clean. Rinse your mouth well after each meal. Visit your dentist for dental checkups every 6 months to detect n prevent dental probs.
There are few things you need to do.. Firat start vitamin C tablets twice a day... Second use homoeopathic toothpaste heklalava by wheezal homoeopathic pharmacy. And for constitutional treatment consult so i can give best medicine.. Still you can take carbo veg 30 tds for 1 week.