Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from cavity in my tooth and there is too much pain even I am not able to eat food. Please give me suggestions what should I do.

2 Doctors Answered
Hello lybrate-user if your tooth have cavity and pain is also present then you have to go root canal treatment. So visit to a gud dental surgeon for root canal treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Please go for dental checkup. Depending upon the condition the dentist will advise (the procedures and the cost will be explained .) Also all other teeth including the gums will be checked. Keep a good dental hygiene so that the caries can be prevented.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.