Sir, I am 46 years male I do have pain in my anus & pain in the back. Please give me advise. The other which I would ask I like to masturbate. I do it in a day more than once, is it good or bad. Please advise.

Sir, I am 46 years male I do have pain in my anus & pain ...
Excessive masturbation may have been the cause of your problems to begin with. Reducing your frequency of sex and masturbation from now on will help to prevent early ejaculation and seminal leakages from reoccurring. Men who experience weak erections often rely on the tightening of the pc muscles in order to keep the erection alive. This puts added stress on the prostate gland and trains the pc muscles to contract, mimicking a state of orgasm that will open the ejaculation valve prematurely, allowing semen to leak. A regular course of these powerful natural, medicines is capable of eradicating the side effects of over masturbation and strengthens whole uro-genital system to cure precum problem. Increase water intake and have nutritional homemade meals. We know by improving the quality of a man's erection, feeding the tissues and nerves with nutrients and hormones, and strengthening the ejaculate value, a man can overcome seminal leakage and no doubt conquer other sexual problems associated with leaking precum.