My daughter is 6.8 years old. Whenever she gets cold or fever, she starts to cough. After she coughs she starts to breath very fast and wheezing too. Her heartbeat becomes fast too. Other times she'll be normal. Only at the time of cough she starts breathing rapidly fast. 2 years back she was admitted to hospital because of pneumonia. Please tell me the reason of this problem and solution.

Looks like rhinosinusitis. Sometimes when your unable to drag good amount of oxygen coz of chest congestion it is a body's phenomenon to increase your respiratory rate I order to compromise oxygen depletion. High heart rate is accompanied along with it. She should be treated for cough and cold via long term therapies like I do with my patient. My certain Ayurvedic combinations tends to be absolute solutions to this. U can try this patchy.
This is the typical symptoms of allergic condition but it can not be take sole for that and other possibilities also needs to be ruled out and for that see the pediatrician,