I'm a 21-year-old student and my teeth are yellow in color to most extend. Is there any way to whiten them by visiting a dentist or some small dental procedures?

Hi, Your problem is a complaint of many these days. The problem you have stated is discoloration of the teeth and this could result due to either internal or external staining. It can be treated. You can either choose to go for bleaching or artificial crowns. Bleaching can also be done by you at home or at the clinic. In both the cases you have to see the dentist in person and he will guide you as per your choice and requirements. You can consult me too. Thanks.
Hello please visit your nearby dentist and check with them whether it is intrinsic or extrinsic stains. If extrinsic stains then scaling (cleaning) and polishing can be done. And if intrinsic then treatment called bleaching can be done.
Yaah definitely. Process known as Scaling and polishing will help you with these. If it's more yellowish after the above mentioned processes then you could go for Teeth Bleaching along with scaling and polishing. And if you want a permanent White tooth like Pearl's then you have to go for Crowning all your teeth but it's a cost effective. Better to visit a Dentist and make these procedures clear.
Hello Lybrate user, thank you for your query. The yellowish color of teeth is generally seen due to deposits‚Äč and extrinsic stains on your teeth. This can be removed with a dental procedure‚Äčcalled scaling and polishing, that will restore your natural tooth color. Additionally you can also use whitening toothpastes. The yellowish color can be also due to intrinsic stains, for which the treatment would be different. So, it is important you visit a dentist for an in clinic check up for correct diagnosis and treatment.