I have noticed that when I masturbate. I have faced urine problem after 3 to 4 days like I feel urge to urinate again and again however urine not come or if come it is very slow and in very low quantity. Can you tell me cause and solution. Should I stop it or not.

I have noticed that when I masturbate. I have faced urine...
Bad effects of masturbation are: a. The nervous system is affected the most. b. Besides the heart, the digestive system, the urinary system as well as the other systems are adversely affected and consequently the whole body becomes the museum of diseases with profound weakness. c.Continuous headache and backache. d. Dizziness and loss of memory. e. Palpitation of heart on lightest exertion. f. Nervousness. g. Unable to perform any heavy physical or mental work. h. The person dislikes any company and activities and rather likes to sit in seclusion and suffers from weakness. i. All the senses are impaired. j. Impotency. Therefore, young men are advised to consult a qualified and honest homoeopathic practitioner for his expert advice and effective treatment . Further, those young men who are or have been engaged in the regular habits of masturbation should not ignore the necessity to consult the qualified homoeopaths to avoid sexual embarrassment at the time of marriage. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance.