Connect with top hairfall specialists
Get treatment details from verified doctors

I am a 24 years old female, I've always had a larger forehead due to which my face looks way too bigger, so I decide to consult my doctor who recently suggested me the only option to cure this would be to get a FUE transplant for 10-15 cms. Pls suggest me will it be good to go with this solution?

FUE, hair transplant is a harvesting method of hair transplant surgery. FUE a minimally invasive method because a small “punch” is used to harvest single hair grafts one at a time. Most choose the procedure so that they can wear their hair short since the tiny scars are not apparent. Every FUE hair transplant is unique to the patient's individual needs. Some might need a relatively minor hairline correction. Others may need a significant restoration. The ultimate cost of your FUE hair transplant will depend on the scope of the procedure. Many doctors charge based on the number of grafts required. T’s also possible to find a doctor who charges for the overall procedure and not by the graft.