I have really dark under eye circles. I can't get sleep more than 5 hours because of my shift schedules. I know all the natural remedies and tried everything but doesn't work on me so don't suggest that. Please suggest creams or capsules for getting rid of it fast. I'll check the same with doctor before using it.

I have really dark under eye circles. I can't get sleep m...
Dark circles appear when the skin under the eyes becomes discoloured or dark. They are mainly caused due to aging, inadequate sleep, heredity, or even stress. Sometimes, darkening below the eyes can be due to extreme emotional fatigue or depleted adrenals, due to stress or medication. For chronic issues, it is best to have a one-to-one consultation to ensure a proper case analysis, prescription and case management. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance
YOu can apply Vitamin E capsule ( price it and take liquid ) and apply it on dark circles. Or use Tvam – Olive and Soya Under Eye Cream / L’Oreal Youth Code Eye Cream / or White Rose Under Eye Gel