Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hy sir /mam I am facing sex problem My problem is whenever I do sex with my partner I can not satisfy her My sex timing is not so good So what should I do I want to increase my sex timing please give me some suggestion.

1 Doctor Answered
Hy sir /mam I am facing sex problem My problem is wheneve...
You have premature ejaculation problem during sex and could not satisfy your partner. I advice you to do start and stop technique during sex and sqeezing method to delay ejaculation. Do kegel exercises daily. Take proper balanced vegetarian diet. For better guidance and natural, safe and permanent treatment of premature ejaculation, consult me.
21 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.