I want to detox all impurities of my body I have eaten so much junk food. What should I do?

I want to detox all impurities of my body I have eaten so...
Hello, Tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins restoring metabolism to absorb neutrients preventing constipation, making your skin more flexible & glowing. •Go for meditation to reduce stress and  nourishing cells & tissues including brain to calm your nerve nourishing your entire body. •Your diet be normal, non-irritant in small intervals avoiding gastric disorder. •Avoid, junk food, alcohol, caffiene,  nicotine, piza,  burger. Tk, ,homoeopathic medicine:@.Azadirechta Q -10 drops, thrice with little water. Tk, care.
Hello, Start eating healthy and drink lots of water to detoxify your body. Make sure you are also, refraining oily and spicy stuff even if its homemade.
1. Detox process is not an instant flush. 2. It may take years for complete detox. 3. You can change over now to more fruits _ veggies and natural products and slowly you will see benefits to you physically and mentally. 4. Eat natural now, don't worry about past, body will take care of you.