9 years experience
Ask Free Question
1. Use mild shampoo to wash hair (you can make your own shampoo using reetha and shikakai at home).
2. Stop using conditioners. Use natural conditioners like egg, yogurt and lemon.
3. Massage your scalp with a mix of oils like olive, coconut, sesame, castor oil at night.
4. Apply raw amla juice on hair thrice a week.
5. Rub your scalp with the juice of white onion.
6. Use a paste of bhringraj on hair.
7. You can use some good hair packs like - fenugreek and yogurt, egg and green tea.
8. You can rinse your hair with organic apple cider vinegar after washing your hair to maintain pH balance of your hair.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Hair Growth treatment