I am married. But I prefer to masturbate instead of Sex. And During Sex I am unable to ejaculate. After few minutes of Sex my penis got soft.

I am married. But I prefer to masturbate instead of Sex. ...
That may due to masturbation habit. your suffering from erectile dysfunction. Stop doing masturbation and do sex. If your married. Walk or exercise daily. Hv protein in your diet. Take food having high antioxidants. Take vitamin supplement that contain zinc with folic acid combination. And fr next 7 days dnt do sex, jst cuddle your partner hug her, kiss her bt dnt touch each others private parts. After 7 days concentrate more on foreplay. TAke deep breath exercise and then start doing intercourse. With this you need proper homeopathic treatment for permanent solution. Otherwise this will increase. Soo you can contact me through Lybrate.
It is normal for married men to masturbate, as the pleasure from masturbation and sex are different psychologically. For your retarded ejaculation, consult a psychiatrist he will be able to help you. All the best.