My teeth is not much white what I want after doing regular brush. What can I do to whitening my teeth?

My teeth is not much white what I want after doing regula...
Get scaling and bleaching done from a dentist.
Hello, I understand your concern. Tooth colour has hardly anything to do with brushing. Brushing helps in cleaning of teeth but the colour of the tooth is natural and can vary with your diet and lifestyle. The change in colour of the tooth to the extent you are expecting is impractical just by brushing. You should undergo bleaching procedure for this purpose. However, depending on the discoloration, bleaching may take longer and multiple visits. I advise you to see a dentist for more details. Thank you, and take care.
Dear lybrate-user ji there are now professional bleaching available ranging from home bleachs to single sitting chairside bleaching with lasers. It is very much possible now a days to get the desired smile you want.
U need teth whitening or bleaching treatment .kindly viait dentist or us in person.
Scaling is good but not regularly. Use lemon, salt and sodabicarb for teethassage.