Want to improve my face colour to white badly. I want quick change in my face. Suggest a good ointments and some tabs two. I want red face. Help me.

Want to improve my face colour to white badly. I want qui...
Exposure to sunlight, freckles, acne and several other skin diseases are responsible for making the skin look dull and discolored. Homoeopathy not only helps in controlling excess oil secretion by the sebaceous glands but provides a clear and fair skin removing all such tendencies which lead to dull skin.Along with this a diet rich in vegetables and whole fruits, plenty of water, regular exercise will also help you
Prior to starting any treatment this realisation is very necessary that we cannot make a stark change in complexion. But certain medicines would definitely help in improving complexion, make skin even toned and glowing. For the same you may follow these suggestions Apply a sunscreen in morning with good uvb and uva protection like shadowz, ultraguard, ansolar etc Use melawash face wash daily two times in a day. Apply it over face for four to five minutes then wash off Apply a skin lightening cream like lumacip plus in night. Only a small amount had to be applied over face and do not rub the cream. Usually with in one to month desirable response is seen. i would also suggest you to take few sessions of skin lightening peels every two or three weeks. Usually four or five sessions are good enough.