M getting continuous hair fall. Its a M pattern hair fall. I hv taken PRP hair solution earlier. At tht time it ws quite relief. Bt nw whn I hd stopped medicines, the hair fall has started again. Pls suggest me some medicines or solutions to stop hair fall and to regrowth of my hair.

M getting continuous hair fall. Its a M pattern hair fall...
Hi, lybrate-user, I can suggest you some home remedy for hair fall which is troubling you like many others. Hair fall is very common these days and chemical lotions are best avoided 1.Take the white of one egg and mix in a teaspoon of olive oil. 2.Beat to give a paste-like consistency and apply to the entire scalp and hair. 3.Keep it on for about 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse with cool water and a mild shampoo. Here are some easy tips to help avoid hair loss. Another method is to apply Aloe Vera Aloe Vera gel also works wonders. Massage the scalp with aloe gel, leave in for a few hours and then wash with lukewarm water. Aloe gel, coconut milk and wheat germ oil make a great hair conditioning treatment to help fight hair fall. Massage it on the scalp to reduce hair fall. 1.Wash hair without shampoo. 2.Apply coconut oil and do not shampoo, and leave it to dry. It will not make your hair oily as it will dry up in minutes.. 3.Look at the ingredients to find a mild shampoo. 4.Use a good hairbrush. 5.Try a scalp massage. 6.Test your hair for thinning if you're concerned.