Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 30 years old female and I have been suffering from teeth grinding problem for six years while sleeping only. What should I do to recover it?

1 Doctor Answered
Take deworming if not cured ask a dentist to give you a habit breaking appliance it's called bruxism.
39 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.