I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layre of enamil.

I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left up...
That means the your 1st molar may need the rct and 2 molar need to get filling by the dentist. Go for it befor the you loose the tooth.
Get root canal treated with more infected one and filled with permanant cement in enamel infection.
M1 you can go for composite filling but M2 you might have to go for RCT. M2 pain can get referred in the M1 area. If the cavity is in enamel only a simple normal filling would do the job.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need artificial enamel filling or root canal treatment. Advance procedures can be done with laser too. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
A deeper cavity may need rct and other if less infected may jus need a filling. Please go ahead with the treatment suggested by your dentist.
It means that one tooth just needs filling, and other tooth needs rct.