Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I have some sex problem .I have short sex time .I get tired easily. What should I do to increase the sex time.

1 Doctor Answered
I would firstly suggest you to check whether you get anxious when you are engaged in any kind of sexual act. If yes, then you need to engage in some form of relaxation or yoga, to relieve years symptoms. Secondly, engaging more in oral sex, without touching each others' genitals also helps in setting up the relaxation mode. Then you can go for penetration without much anxiety. Else if you don't get anxious during the sexual act, in that case you need to consult a sexologist who can prescribe the necessary medication.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.