I've been suffering from bleeding gums for past month could anyone please tell​ me what I can do to stop it when ever I eat like a banana my gums are bleeding. please help.

I've been suffering from bleeding gums for past month cou...
First Of all The Cause Should BE figure Out. If Needs You Must Go for an Oral Prophylaxis. Oral Rinses With Chlorhexidine Mouth washes Will Helpful In case Of Bleeding Gums.
Hello Lybrate user, bleeding gums are mainly caused due to a condition known as gingivitis. It's due to the toxins released by the detoriating food particles and the bacteria which results in inflammation increased blood supply .making the gingiva very fragile. I would advise you to go for scaling and polishing. Which would remove the cause of bleeding. Then brush Twice a day. Massage your gums very lightly with your fingers after brushing. Indulge in healthy diet .and maintain a good oral hygiene.
Hello, bleeding gums could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily. Night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Gums bleed due to underlying food lodgement ,first of all start brushing after each meal, then get a scaling done from a dentist to get rid of the bleeding.
This may be due to gingivitis or may be due to vit-c deficiency...u can use alam powder daily to strengthen ur gum....also u need proper homeopathic treatment for this..