Pain has started when I was doing yoga  -Pain in lower abdomen which moves from bladder area to right side -Discomfort at tip of penis -Urine flow has been decreased (uroflowmeter test shows avg. Flow is 10 ml/sec and Qmax is 22 ml/ sec) -When I stand for more than 20 minutes I feel discomfort and if continue standing, pain will increase and if I sit I feel relaxed -Pain at lower back specially when I awake in morning which has started from last 10 days - When I masturbate I develop pain near bladder from next day which continue for about 10 days - I have undergone sonography of full abdomen and my prostate size is about 18 gram - I met doctor and he prescribed me Bactrim DS and tamsulosin for month. I felt comfortable and then he said you don't have any problem and pain will go with time but I am still getting pain.

Your pain is due to the sprain while doing yoga and it should go without any specific treatment and you can do relaxing set of simple exercises