Whenever I am done with lunch or dinner or any meal, lots of burps start to come. These stay for as long as an hour or more which makes me a bit uncomfortable. What can possibly be causing this?

Whenever I am done with lunch or dinner or any meal, lots...
You may be suffering from GERD, the regurgitation of stomach contents upward. Get homoepathic medicine carbo veg 30 take three times daily before meals. And report back aftr 1 week.
It can be general indigestion. Make some changes in your lifestyle. Eat healthy food (freshly prepared home food). Eat in small portions frequently so that the digestion gets better. Have fruits and vegetables. Avoid junk food and cold-drinks. Avoid all bad habits. Exercise daily as it can enhance your metabolism and help in easy digestion. You can try Homeopathy if there is not much relief after the above said changes in habit. Contact me for a private consultation.
Hello, It can be possible if you eat really fast,as you tend to swallow a lot of air in that process. Chew your food properly and try to keep your mouth closed while chewing I. E Avoid talking or getting distracted. Also avoid having heavy meals at one go.