My teeth is very yellow any suggestions how to improve white teeth and some time bleeding blood my teeth.

bleeding gums are the sign of infection of gums due to deposit of plaque and calculus on teeth. go for scaling and polishing of teeth. use a mouthwash twice daily after brushing. this will stop the bleeding n will whiten your teeth. for more whitening, you can also opt for bleaching.
Hi, I'm sorry to learn about your problems. Actually, these two different problems and need different treatments. 1. Yellow teeth: This can be the result of a number of reasons. Your white layer of the tooth, the enamel might be being chipped off gradually, and since the underlying layer, the dentine, is yellow, the teeth appear yellow. Also, yellow colour of the teeth may be because of stains. The stains may be from outside, from foods, etc. And called extrinsic, or from the tooth itself - from within the tooth, called intrinsic. You should see a dentist so that he can rule out which condition you are actually having, and can treat you accordingly. 2. Occasional bleeding gums can be because of vigorous brushing and also because of poor health. You should not worry much if it is occasional, but try brushing gently, use a good quality mouthwash and floss regularly. In all, maintain good oral hygiene and get your teeth cleaned at least twice a year. Feel free to consult in case of any query or doubt. Thank you, and take care.
Start brushing twice after meals, get a scaling done from a dentist to get rid of the yellowness of teeth and bleeding gum problem.
By scaling and bleaching.
you have to get teeth cleaning and polishing done as there is tartar /deposit on teeth...