I work for multinational company and sit on chair working hours. It causes back pain is it temporary and how to reduce the pain.

I work for multinational company and sit on chair working...
This is call repeated strain injury (RSI ). You should get in touch with a professional physiotherapist. Check your vitamin B12 and D3 levels. Take short breaks while work. Do spine exercise regularly.
Dear user since most of the times you r in sitting posture, this causes stiffness in n around the spinal region, coz of which you have pain n whenever you move or you become functional pain n stiffness reduces. Constant pain is pain even in rest is a sign of swelling in back. You should start with yoga exercises which would help to improve the tonicity n strength of the muscles around the spine. For pain relief you could opt for sand fomentation n local application of mahanarayan taila is beneficial. Also you could add some calcium n vit-d suppliments in your diet n kindly Dnt sit for long hours.