My baby boy is just 10 months old. We had medically examined him and found that his hemoglobin is just 5.4. He is very much dependent on mother feed but we always try our best to feed him with other than mother feed. We use Cerelac, also nanpro as supplements. Please advice.

My baby boy is just 10 months old. We had medically exami...
Hb 5.4 is too low, these supplements won't give you good results. Come down on breastfeeding slowly but sooner. Meet pediatrician, child needs WORKUP for low Hb and iron supplements.
Since ypur baby is more than 6 month of age. He should be given complemenatery feed (like dal, rice massed potato, chapati massed in dal, egg, suji ka halwa, sabudana, kheer, massed fruits, boil fruits, chiken puree, etc) you have to start one food at one time and continue for three or four day ask aboserve that baby like or reject the food. If he like continue this food nd start other one. Sine mother milk has lees iron. And baby is anemic also (hemoglobin is 5.4) I would also advice to test for cause of anemia .and treatment of low hemoglobin.