I am pregnant of 8 months and 26 days. I have red pores like marks on my body. Its causes itching much and when m doing itching it is more n more itching. Etching area is converted into red in colour. Please give me solution.

I am pregnant of 8 months and 26 days. I have red pores l...
Hi At this stage of pregnancy it is quite common in many mothers to have itching and irritation in skin. It is due to cholestasis. That is gall bladder normal secretion can not come out. Its trapped inside gall bladder. After delivery. This symptoms goes on their own. Please go for blood bilirubin conjugated and unconjugated. Use soothing calamine lotion three times a day to itchy parts. If blood report comes normal. Then visit some skin doctor. Or upload a picture of your lesion here.
Usually happens in some cases. Use powder in affected areas.
apply moisturising lotion and take antiallergic tablets like levocetrizine once a day for this . avoid doing itching.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment