I am married with 5 year baby boy. Now we try for next baby. In past years we sex very less may be 4 or 5 time in a year due we both busy in our jobs. Now the problem my sperm ejaculate time is more then 40 min or some time one hour, my wife feel to much bored in that time she orgasm in near about 20 min when I start vaginal sex, nearabt only half hour she enjoyed the sex moments after that she feel aggressive, but I cnt stop without ejaculate its take near abt 1 hour every time. I feel same pleasure when sperm ejaculate but my wife always finished with bad mood, please advice me can I go to doctor for this problem. Some time I am also feel tired to penetrate for one hour in vagina.

I am married with 5 year baby boy. Now we try for next ba...
It will be normal within few days with Homeopathic Medicines like Lycopodium, Damiana, Terbulus Ter. With these Homeopathic Medicines both of you will enjoy and will have easy conception.
Both of you first concentrate on the foreplay. When both of you reaches your peak then start doing Sexual intercourse.
I think you should join yoga or some form of relaxation and need to talk to years wife that you are facing this trouble with ejaculation, I am sure she will understand. Else you need to tell her to shake your penis outside and when you are nearing orgasm you put years penis in her vagina and then the sperm can be spilled right into the vagina. Try this if it doesn't help then you need to see a sexologist, but I feel it would surely help u.