I am 23 year old. From last 6 to 7 years I am a constant worrier, I always have thoughts of fear, something bad is going to happen, my happiness will end soon and in recent years these thoughts has been grown exponentially. Now I have a fear of everything, I do not want to meet anyone, do not want to go to the market, do not want to talk to a stranger actly I want to but I can't and and its all becoz of my fear. I always assume in my mind that what if something happen to his or her in near future, I wudn't be able to protect his or her from any kind of problem, I can't stop these thoughts and all these results to heart palpitation, sweating in hands, fear, frustration etc. My social life, my relations, academic life, everything has come to an end and now there are suicidal tendencies are also developing. I really need help asap Please. I will be very grateful.

I am 23 year old. From last 6 to 7 years I am a constant ...
You go first Consult to Psychologist Doctor And At a same day go to Any Nearest Darga. With your family.