I am 21 years old and I have tooth problem actually black spots come on that even when I brush properly doctor told that iron gets sticked on the tooth what can be remedy.

I am 21 years old and I have tooth problem actually black...
Get a scaling polishing done.
Get your teeth clean by the dentist and also the bleaching treatment if required by that treatment you will get good white teeth you are welcome to consult for the further diagnosis and treatment.
If it is stains they can be removed by professional scaling and polishing (cleaning of teeth. If it is cavity, then fillings would be required.
These black spots r actually stainsstains due to tea,coffee,etc or cavities.Proper cleaning of teeth is required, along with regular brushing twice a day.Also, if there r caries,Plz get it filled up