I am 24 yr old. My canine teeth are crooked and elevated outside. Then I consulted a orthodontist, she said that your teeth size is big so they are misaligned and for the alignment of teeth your first premolar is to be removed. Removing the premolar can affect the head and created much pain, isn't it?

I am 24 yr old. My canine teeth are crooked and elevated ...
No it will not cause anything which you think.
Hi , it is very common to extract premolars for orthodontic treatment. It will not affect your head and won't be painful as extraction of teeth will be done under anesthesia. All d best for treatment. Feel free to ask if you have any other queries.
No,not at all.Generally, first premolar r removed in most cases.It is a usual procedure, practiced by most orthodontist!! It will not affect the eye or head!!!
No you have to gain space what you say is a myth n wrong.
Hi, as your teeth are crooked and there is less space to arrange teeth in proper position, removal of first premolar teeth is adviced. This is a routine treatment plan for such cases. The extraction process is very smooth and it does not cause any pain, neither it will affect your head. Just go ahead with the treatment. Regards
Removing premolars will only create space for the correcting elevated teeth with braces. Hence it is advisable for premolar extraction by painless procedure. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need fixed type of braces. There are varieties of it. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
it is a misconception and myth that removing any tooth is going to affect your head or eyes. Pain related to the wound after extracting the tooth can be controlled with pain killers and does not last for too long. You can safely get your tooth removed without getting any damage to your head.