My brother teeth are yellowish and not uniform in shape and size Is there any kind of treatment which can make his teeth white ,uniform in shape and arranged properly?

My brother teeth are yellowish and not uniform in shape a...
Yes first of all he has to start brushing twice daily, then get a cleaning done from a dentist, whereas the alignment of teeth is concerned, he can put braces.
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use Snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.