My wisdom teeth has been coming out for a year. But now my gum tissue is covering the teeth and causing swelling and pain. What should I do? And if I go for surgical options how much it will cost?

My wisdom teeth has been coming out for a year. But now m...
It's better to remove that gum tissue which is covering the tooth.In our term we called it as Pericoronitis. And the treatment is known as Operculectomy. It will cost you Rs 1000 to Rs 2000.
Hello Lybrate user, it is important to know if the wisdom tooth is in a favorable position to erupt or not. For this a radio-graph/x-ray is required. Depending on the position of the tooth, either the gum tissue surrounding the erupting tooth need to be removed /operculectomy or the tooth itself might need to be surgically extracted/removed. The cost for both the treatment option is different and variable. To know the exact details it is advisable to visit a Dentist at the earliest. Get well soon.