Hi Doctor, My mother is suffering from toothache, and could resist the pain, please suggest good tablets which cures her tooth ache.

Hi Doctor,
My mother is suffering from toothache, and cou...
Plantago-Q to apply locally Chamomilla-200 1 drops 2 times.
Hi Doctor,
Tablets alone will not help consult a dentist if cavity get it filled you may require rct and cap.
Hi Doctor,
Cure the cause of pain Pain killer relives temporary pain but it can lead to increase in factor responsible for pain e. g. their can be caries in teeth which if not treated in time can lead to further decay of teeth
Hi Doctor,
The permanent cure for a tooth ache is to visit a Dentist. Medicines are temporary cure. Moreover prior to give any medicine we need to know the Medical History of the patient like allergies and all then accordingly we can give any painkillers and antibiotics.