Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello I am 29 year old male. I have malasma problem on my face in last 6 year. I used many medicine and creams through doctors guidelines. I take regular treatment by skin specialist for 1 year but marks is not clear. Please suggest me what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Take homoeopathy medicine sepia in 200 potency single dose and rpt the same at a gap of 15 days and also take cp 6 x and fp 6 x 4 tablets 4 times aday 15 min after your meal and berberis q 15 drops 2 times with 2 spoon water and apply s cure ointment on affected area only at night after cleaning your face with homoeopathy face wash (sunny) take these medicine for 6 months.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.